- Need Literature?
- API 6A Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
- API 6D Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves
- Floating Ball Valves
- Thru Conduit Gates - Slab & Expanding Gates >
- Bolted Bonnet Full Port Swing Check Valves
- Bolted Bonnet Piston Check Valves
- Dual Plate Checks - Lug & Wafer
- Pressure Balanced Lubricated Plug Valves
- Bolted Bonnet Globe Valves
SCV TCG Passes SHELL TAT Testing
SCV successfully conducted all performance and fugitive emissions testing required to meet Shell TAT Specification: MESC SPE 77/300 for API 6D Thru Conduit Expanding Gates & Slab Gates in the following:
Sizes: 20” thru 36”
Class: #150, #300, & #600.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA VALVE
Valve World Cover Story - Volume 18, Issue 3, April 2014
Southern California Valve (SCV) was established in 1972 in Santa Fe Springs, California as a full inline ﬁeld service provider for valve maintenance and modiﬁcations for the oil & gas, pulp & paper, ... (more)
Serving Industries for 40 Years
Since 1972, Southern California Valve has been committed to manufacturing quality flow control products for the Power, Paper, and Pulp, Oil & Gas, and Petro Chemical industries.
As one of the largest valve manufacturers on the West Coast, Southern California Valve's reputation is unparalleled for producing high quality commodity and specialty valves. Products range in sizes 1/4" thru 80", in pressure classes from 150# thru 2500# and are backed by timely deliveries and competitive prices.
Call SCV today at (281) 482-4728 for all your valve needs.